They took $580.00 and never delivered. They seem to know exactly how to scam - charming promises on delivery dates and then nothing. They pulled the money out of my PayPal account telling them it was shipping but told me it was back ordered. And then back ordered again, etc. etc. until, interesting, the 60 day rebuttle time is up from when your bank can ask for the money back.

Wow! They've done this a lot of times. It's so slick you can't even feel it. Buyer beware.

As it's past the date where my bank could do anything, I contacted my local TV station who loves to investigate this kind of thing and report it. This is where it stands at the moment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of charge. BathKitchenDecor needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned charge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at BathKitchenDecor.

Comments