I placed an order on August 10 for a light fixture.The company billed American Express immediately and I stupidly paid the bill BEFORE receiving the item.

The light fixture never arrived after countless promises. I called American Express and they are crediting the amount back to me and contacting BathKitchenDecor to investigate. The owner always assured me that the order was on its way, but then grew silent when I tried to cancel the order and get a refund. Thank God for American Express.

They are the only company I use for online orders because they take care of you in the event of a scam.

Do NOT order anything from BathKitchenDecor.Wish I had done my homework before placing this order.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with BathKitchenDecor?

Comments

sukiemccormick
Goochland, Virginia, United States #907616

Update to my review - never received any further communication from this horrible company.American Express issued me a full refund and has taken over the matter.

I am going to call the New Jersey Better Business and file a complaint and then see if New Jersey has a Consumer Affairs dept like Virginia has where you can file complaints and they initiate an investigation.

I may start a Facebook page dedicated to other consumers who have been ripped off by BathKitchenDecor so other victims can post complaints.Bottom LIne - I want to cause this company as much aggravation as possible.

I ordered a mirror on August 10,2014 and as of Nov.4th have not received!

Pissed too! Finally reached someone 2 seperate times and both times was told it would be shipped out on a Friday! It has been 3 weeks since our last conversation and still no mirror! They immediately charged it to my PayPal card and now PayPal says it is beyond their 60 day dispute policy!

They have 188.80 of my hard earned money!We need a class action law suit or something to happen to stop the crooks from stealing from consumers!!!

to DD #895788

I think your best recourse right now is to file a complaint with your state's Consumer Affairs dept.